Held at beautiful Waimea Valley on Oahu's North Shore, Toa Luau invites you to an evening of celebrating Hawaiian culture.
Watch a variety of cultural demonstrations, savor a delicious luau buffet dinner and enjoy a spectacular Polynesian show.
What makes this Hawaiian luau unique is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley, home to a botanical garden with beautiful nature trails, a waterfall and historical sites. If you would like to take advantage of the included admission to Waimea Valley to walk through the botanical garden and visit Waimea Falls, please arrive earlier in the day before the luau festivities.
Toa Luau Highlights
- Only Hawaiian luau on Oahu’s North Shore
- Enjoy cultural presentations, great food and a spectacular Polynesian show
- Take a leisurely walk on a paved path through the world-class botanical garden to the Waimea waterfall (natural walk is optional)
- Swim at Waimea Falls (optional activity and subject to weather conditions)
Toa Luau Menu
- Pupukea Green Salad – Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad – Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork – Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken – Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- White Cake with Coconut Frosting
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
Where and When
Check-in for the luau begins at 4:45 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts , please drive yourself to the valley and give yourself at least 3 hours before 4:00 pm to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Waikiki or North Shore Roundtrip Transportation
If you selected this option, your confirmation email will list the closest pick-up location to your hotel and the pick up time. While you can expect delays due to traffic, please be sure to be at your pick up location a few minutes before the listed time.
Please look for a black bus or van with a TOA LUAU sticker on the side.
Centralized pick up locations include Ala Moana Hotel, Ilikai Hotel, Hotel LaCroix, Hyatt Centric, Courtyard Laie, and Turtle Bay Resort.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
Monday & Wednesday