Treat yourself to an afternoon swimming and kayaking in a private section of Umauma Falls then enjoy a catered lunch served in our private pavilion.
“I would definitely do it all over again the next time I’m on the Big Island.”
Treat yourself to an afternoon unique only to the Big Island, with a swimming and kayaking experience in a private section of Umauma Falls. This respite from the day’s hustle and bustle allows you to jump into the splashing falls, swim in its cool waters and/or kayak on its clear surface. The scenery is so lush and breathtaking that it even served as the backdrop for an episode of ABC Network’s “The Bachelorette.”
Also enjoy a catered lunch at the private pavilion adjacent to the falls, delivered to you by our utility zipline. Dine and relax surrounded by the splendor of the waterfalls and gorgeous tropical setting.
Available Daily – Weather Permitting:
12:00 to 1:15pm. Depart at 11:45 am from Visitor Center, returns 1:30 pm
(not including transportation from accommodations)
Our Taste of Maui Tour includes the following:
- Guided driving tour of Maui centering on the history of agriculture on Maui and how it’s shaped the island’s modern culinary culture!
- Pickup / Drop-off Service from Accommodations
- Hand roasted coffee or Tea by Mill House Roasting Co.
- Exclusive, Private Tour and Tasting @ MauiWine
- Lunch: Ulupalakua Ranch
- Tour & Tasting at Hali’imaile Distilling
- Tour & Tasting at Maui Brewing Co.
- Maui Craft Tours souvenir travel cup
- UPGRADED Maui Craft Tours 20oz Stainless Steel Souvenir Travel Cup
- Exclusive Shopping and Dining Discounts
- Staff / Tour Guide gratuities not included, but always appreciated!