Join us on Hawaii’s most popular whale watch cruise along Waikiki Beach!
Departing at noon, this Oahu whale watch cruise is fun for everyone in the family. Your whale watch adventure includes a crew of certified naturalists to share fascinating insights on whales, a hydrophone to hear whale songs, an educational whale video presentation and a program for children. You can also participate in hands-on Hawaiian cultural activities such as lei making and ukulele or hula lessons. All aboard Hawaii’s largest and award-winning shoreline cruise vessel, the Star of Honolulu!
Whale sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu whale watch cruise. In case no whales are seen during the cruise, you will receive a free return whale check (transportation optional).
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult!
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 – Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki & Kahala hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guests receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.