Embark on a casual and fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
The crew will welcome you on board with a tropical Mai Tai cocktail. As you head out into the sunset, you’ll have plenty of great photo opportunities of the Waikiki coastline. Then enjoy a scrumptious crab and sirloin steak dinner and the new “60 Years of Aloha” show featuring the largest cast on island waters.
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Dancng and fun audience participation
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/19 – 12/31/19)
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of “champagne” (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
If booking Friday night, please call for availability.
Reception Plans require 24 hours notice to book.
Please see our Holiday Cruises for Valentines, Easter, Father’s Day, July 4th, & New Year’s Eve.