Cruise along Waikiki Beach and view majestic whales from the Star of Honolulu’s 60-foot high observation sun deck.
The Star of Honolulu also has 4 walk around decks to offer the most outdoor deck space for you to roam around. Look for whales, talk with the trained and knowledgeable naturalist crew or just sit back and relax on this whale watching adventure.
Whale sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu whale watch cruise. In case no whales are seen during the cruise, you will receive a free return whale check (meal and transportation optional).
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult! This ONLY applies to the Early Bird Whale Watch. Children are not free for the Early Bird Whale Watch with Breakfast package.
Breakfast is an optional add-on. Enjoy a continental breakfast on this cruise that includes your choice of coffee, tea or fruit punch.
Breakfast Buffet Menu
- Hot Items of Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Fresh Fruit including Maui Gold Pineapple, Oranges and Fresh Fruit of the Season
- Bakery Basket of Blueberry Muffins and Poi Rolls with Sweet Butter and Jam
- Assorted Cereals
- Beverage Station of Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee, Tea and Orange Juice
- Additional beverages available for purchase
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 8:00 am. Cruise is from 8:45 am to 10:45 am.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 – Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2 hours
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.