Don't miss the chance to experience what everybody is fussing about!
What could be more exciting than sailing on a modern yacht barefoot, with a buffet inspired by continental cuisine for dinner? Throughout your cruise, you encounter some beautiful marine creatures, including turtles, dolphins, whales, and other kinds of fish up close. Along the way, you witness the spectacular sunset as it turns into dusk, while the cold wind of the ocean touches your skin. From the water, you will see how magnificent Waikiki is. And then celebrate your evening adventure with the Hilton Friday Fireworks, where you have the best seat so you could watch these magnificent bright-colored sparks light up Oahu’s skies.
These all happen with the Spirit of Aloha’s Hilton Fireworks Dinner Sail on Friday nights. This 54-foot vessel is the largest catamaran boarding near Waikiki beach, equipped with indoor seating, features 2 restrooms, and a shower. Guided by the Creed of Aloha, it is dedicated to sharing the spirit of Aloha, indeed its name. With the friendly and accommodating crew attending to all your needs, savor each moment while they take care of your safety. Young and young at heart alike, can participate in this 2-hour adventure at an affordable price. So, reserve your tickets now because it sells too fast like hotcakes!
Hilton Fireworks Dinner Sail On Board
Since this is a relaxed barefoot sail, wearing slippers on your way to the Port Waikiki Cruises kiosk is probably the best thing to do. Please check-in at least 20 minutes before the departure time, which is exactly at 6 pm at Hilton Hawaiian Village Pier. It doesn’t include a pick-up ride, but there are many excellent car rental services around Waikiki. Thankfully, there is a garage-parking validation for 4 hours at the pier.
What’s unique about this cruise is you need to remove your footwear to board the catamaran, hence the slippers. Welcome aboard! The vessel starts to sail, as well as your adventure. On your way, you can’t help but sigh with the unimaginable beauty that’s ahead of you. The panoramic views of Oahu’s coastline are genuinely breathtaking. If this is your first time, you’ll know that those postcards that you usually saw were not lying. Then there’s the iconic Diamond Head crater on sight. It’s an absolute beauty, too. Did you know that it played a significant role in history when it was used as a strategic military lookout in the early 1900s?
Before you get lost with the picturesque seascape, dinner is announced. In front of you is an array of gourmet, fresh selections, and a fusion of the best Hawaiian, Asia-Pacific and Continental-inspired dishes. Served in a “tapas-style,” enjoy the best sweet chili chicken and penne pasta with macadamia nut pesto and julienne vegetables. There are also bread rolls and assorted mini cheesecakes for dessert, which you can share with the other guests. You can eat how you want, anywhere you want and as much as you can. Apart from these, there are two complementary alcoholic drinks and unlimited for non-alcoholic. If you’re into non-alcoholic, expect the crew to just keep pouring on your cup. Government-issued ID is required though if you have a “baby face” to prove you’re 21 or older for booze. Well, that’s a compliment, isn’t it? Additional drinks are available, which usually starts at $1 for beer and $2 for wine.
Hilton Fireworks from the Spirit of Aloha
When dinner is over, head to the promenade deck with your favorite drinks and bask with the warmth of the last sun rays before the moon takes over. Wear your sweater, sit back, relax, and watch the Hawaiian skies light up with lavish fireworks over the gentle Pacific ocean.
- Sauteed mahi-mahi with ginger butter sauce and diced tomato
- Sweet chili chicken
- Salisbury steak with caramelized sauce and crisp onion garnish
- Penne pasta with Macadamia nut pesto and julienne vegetables
- Sides of shrimp cocktail, bread rolls, pita chips with feta cheese and basil pesto
- Potato salad
- Cream puffs and assorted mini cheesecakes for dessert
- Inclusion of two alcoholic drink tickets per adult
* Special food requests are available with a minimum of 24-hour advanced notice.
Know Before Booking:
- Check-in at the Port Waikiki Cruises kiosk, near the Hilton Pier, which is at the corner of Tropics Bar & Grill. If you are coming by taxi, have them take you right to the waterside dead-end of Paoa Place.
- Departure is at the Hilton Pier at Duke’s Beach in Waikiki, located in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village, 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu.
- Restrictions: Barefoot boarding
- Operation Days: Fridays
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Validated Hilton garage parking, or convenient walk from bus and trolley stops, if coming from offsite.
- Children 3 and younger may attend for free.
- You must have a parent’s or guardian’s consent if you are 17 years old and below.
- You must be able to climb and descend the boat’s ladder.
- You must be 21 years old with a valid ID to consume alcohol.