This is an underwater escapade you wouldn’t want to miss!
If you are a non-certified diver who has yet to know what it is like to go scuba diving, then this tour package is perfect for you. Seasport Divers’ Shore Dive is an introductory dive that takes you to a prime diving spot in Kauai’s south shore, most ideal for beginners with little to no diving experience. As they say, “Now is the time to try something new,” and Seasport Divers is here to precisely do that with you!
As most beginners worry about plunging into open water, a shore dive is the best alternative to ease their anxieties. Shore diving is basically diving from the shore, instead of diving from a boat, which makes it much easier and feel safer, especially since shore dives are usually slow, shallow dives most fitting for starters. Shallow does not mean less sights, though! In fact, for this tour in particular, Seasport Divers’ Shore Dive will take its participants to Koloa Landing, a popular dive site in Kauai where you can catch sight of different species of reef fish, eagle rays, green sea turtles, and many other precious sea creatures!
There is pretty awesome underwater scenery down below, too, with abundant coral reefs and rock formations perceivable thanks to the island’s crystal clear waters. Indeed, Seasport Divers’ Shore Dive promises loads of beautiful sights, animal encounters, and memories you will cherish forever.
Of course, if you are a certified diver but would want to see the beauty of Koloa Landing by taking part in a shore dive, or if you just want to dive with a non-certified companion, you are more than welcome to join! Seasport Divers’ Shore Dive is open to both certified and non-certified divers, with prices varying depending on your level and tank preference. As long as you are old enough and physically fit to participate, and as long as you’re up for some real good fun, then Seasport Divers’ Shore Dive is a great choice!
Go and complete your Kauai getaway with Seasport Divers’ Shore Dive! Book your slots now before they get full–slots run out pretty quick!
- A morning or afternoon shore dive at Koloa Landing
- An underwater adventure that lets you get up close with different species of reef fish, rays, and other sea creatures
- Breathtaking underwater topography featuring abundant reefs and other rock formations
This tour is inclusive of the following:
- Tanks (either one or two per participant), weights, mask and fins, and wetsuit
- A guided tour facilitated by a PADI, SSI, or NAUI instructor
- A comprehensive pre-dive briefing, which also includes information about Kauai’s marine life
* For certified divers who would need a regulator and BCD rental, make sure to book the correct package below.
- Choose between a morning or afternoon dive. For the morning dive, check-in time is at 8:30 AM. For the afternoon dive, check-in time is at 1:30 PM.
- Check-in is at Seasport Divers, located at 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, Hi 96756.
- A medical questionnaire must be filled out before the tour. If the responses show that the participant is not entirely fit to join, a doctor’s clearance will be required to be able to participate.
- For non-certified divers, the maximum depth allowed is at 40 feet.
- This tour operates daily.
- This tour lasts for around 4 hours.
- Each booked tour has a maximum capacity of 18 divers.