Jet skiing is fun and exciting and one of the most popular things to do in Hawaii.
On Oahu, one of the best locations for jet skiing is at Maunalua Bay, located in Hawaii Kai, just east of Waikiki.
Your adventure begins with a safety briefing and a scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel to your ocean launch point at Maunalua Bay. The barge has a large, partially submerged platform. Your instructor floats the jet ski onto it, you sit down on it and ski away. Enjoy 30 minutes of jet skiing in the protected riding area of this beautiful bay.
- Have a fun time jet skiing in scenic Maunalua Bay
- State-of-the-art Yamaha VX110 personal watercraft (jet ski)
- Jet skis are launched from an activities barge, complete with shade, a seating area and cubicles to store personal items
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastline, the Ko’olau Mountain Range and protected Maunalua Bay
- Free roundtrip transportation with pick-up from Waikiki hotels
- Where and When:
- Departs from Hawaii Kai Center
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check-in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back.
Pregnant women may not participate.
- Special Notes:
- Digital media photo services are available for all participants.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Total time with transportation is approximately 3.5 hours
- State-of-the-art 2006 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis