What’s a beach getaway without an ocean adventure? Sure, hanging out by the beach is already a treat in itself, what with the beautiful tropical weather and the breathtaking views surrounding you, but definitely, going on an underwater adventure is something you should not miss out on, too.
Be awestruck by the charm and wonder of Maui down below by booking Sea Maui’s Lanai Snorkel Sail!
Sea Maui’s Lanai Snorkel Sail departs directly from Ka’anapali Beach, setting it apart from other tour operators on the island. Once you and your tour group have boarded the vessel and are all set for the ride to Lanai, the cruise will kick off with a deliciously prepared breakfast by Chef Joey. Enjoy the hot meal and your cup of freshly brewed coffee while relishing the views of the turquoise waters and the beautiful landscape in the background. No doubt, there is no better way to jumpstart this tour package than by feasting on some good food and amazing tropical views!
As soon as Maui has faded away and your boat approaches the peaceful and untainted island of Lanai, the real fun begins! Gear up, pay attention to your guides’ pre-dive briefing, and get ready for some sensational underwater fun! As Lanai is home to crystal clear waters and well-preserved coral reefs and other underwater formations, it is, of course, teeming with different species of marine life, many of which you can only see in the island of Hawaii. Catch sight of tropical reef fish, Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and more, as they swim freely and enjoy themselves in their natural habitat. This experience, truly, is one for the books and will make your Maui trip even more memorable and spectacular!
The fun is not over yet, as you will feast some more after swimming and snorkeling! Once all snorkelers are back on the boat, it’s time to regain your energy with a scrumptious meal, once again by Chef Joey. Adults will also be served handcrafted cocktails, premium beers, and other refreshing drinks, which you will delightfully enjoy as you head back to Ka’anapali and look back on the beautiful morning that was.
Definitely, Sea Maui’s Lanai Snorkel Sail is what you need to make the most out of your trip to Maui. Go and book now before slots get full!
- Depart directly from Ka’anapali Beach
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise to Lanai Island on-board the high-powered Sea Maui III
- Snorkel at a prime location in the crystal clear waters off Lanai
- Get an up close encounter with Maui’s precious marine life, from vibrant tropical reef fish, playful dolphins, majestic sea turtles, and more!
- Enjoy mouthwater meals and refreshing drinks on-board
Sea Maui’s Lanai Snorkel Sail is inclusive of the following:
- High quality flotation devices and snorkel, mask, and fins
- Breakfast and lunch on-board deliciously prepared by Chef Joey of Joey’s Kitchen *
- An on-board open bar after snorkel
* Vegetarians and those with food allergies are expected to make their special food requests upon reservation.
- Check-in time is 8:00 AM. Make sure to check in early as the tour will depart promptly at 8:30 AM.
- Check in at Sea Maui’s Activity Booth, located between Leilani’s and Hula Grill along the beachwalk. Sea Maui III will depart directly from the beach, at Whalers Village in Ka’anapali.
- If you are driving to Ka’anapali, parking validation is usually available at Whalers Village for up to 4 hours of parking.
- The following are the requirements and restrictions to join this tour:
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to the scheduled tour.
- Passengers must be physically able to board the vessel from the beach. Note that this is a barefoot boarding tour, so you may get wet as you go on and off the boat.
- Snorkelers must be able to comfortably swim in open water.
- The following are the safety protocols that will be followed in light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- A 50% capacity will be followed for each tour to ensure that all passengers have room to practice social distancing.
- Guests will be pre-screened with a contactless temperature check.
- Sea Maui’s crew will be wearing masks throughout the duration of the tour. Guests, however, will be allowed to remove their masks when seated on the boat, and when eating, drinking, and swimming/snorkeling.
- The boat and all equipment will be sanitized and deep-cleaned before and after every tour.
- Enhanced safety protocols are also followed for all food and drink services. When these safety protocols are in place, food is pre-packaged and individually served to guests.
- This tour operates every Friday during the month of November and every Tuesday and Friday in December.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 hours. This tour is scheduled to return to Ka’anapali Beach at around 1:30 in the afternoon.