Visit the most popular attraction of Oahu, Pearl Harbor!
- USS Missouri: Visit and tour the “Mighty Mo,” the last major battleship built by the US and the deck that the Japanese surrendered on in Tokyo Bay on September 2nd, 1945.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum: Here you’ll find the only aviation experience in the US where you can tour an actual battlefield and see hangars that still bear scars from the December 7th, 1941 attack. There’s a 12-minute film of historical footage of the Japanese attack and an official audio tour. View dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center & museums
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- December 7th, 1941, Pearl Harbor attack documentary film
- Us Navy boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the Navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the Navy without notice.)
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine, known as the Pearl Harbor Avenger (does not visit)
- Choice of:
- Admission & Tour of the Battleship Missouri
- Admission & Tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Tour of the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through historic downtown Honolulu and Chinatown
- View the Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museums & Kawaiaha’o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- USS Arizona Memorial admission
- Choice of admission to:
- USS Missouri Battleship
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum with audio tour
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel area transportation
- One cold bottled water per guest
- Lunch at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Transportation is available from the cruise ship port or the Honolulu Airport for an additional fee per person
- Where and When:
Waikiki pick-ups are usually between 7:40 am – 8:00 am.
Waikiki drop offs are usually between 3:30 pm – 3:50 pm.
Your exact pick-up time and pick-up location will be in your confirmation email.
Military Discounted Ticket Restrictions:
Members of a US or International Military Branch qualify for a military discount.
You must have your military (active/veteran/retired) id at pick up to show the driver. If you fail to show the driver you may be subject to be charged the full tour cost by Royal Hawaiian Limousine or denied going on the tour without an option for refund or reschedule.
Military dependents only qualify for the discount if the military member (active/veteran/retired) is attending the tour with the dependent.
RHL is not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety at any time. This is beyond RHL’s control and power. RHL cannot be held responsible for their actions.
Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial’s run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According to United States Federal Law, no bags and purses of any size, even 10 inches, are allowed at Pearl Harbor. Although baggage storage is available in the Visitors Center for an extra fee, PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you because you might have to stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check in your bags upon arrival and departure from Pearl Harbor and you will automatically miss part of your tour.
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick-up from Pearl Harbor. While RHL has already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pick-up locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions, road closures and ticket times.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 6.5 hours
- 22 passengers
- Newer model, chauffeur driven, air-conditioned luxury Sprinter vehicle