Complete your Maui vacation by booking this exhilarating tour package! Quicksilver Charters offers a fun snorkeling cruise and dolphin encounter with one of its most popular tour activities, the Lanai Snorkeling and Dolphin Excursion.
A morning trip to Lanai to explore all its charm and wonder is something you would not want to miss out on, especially if you want to make the most out of your trip to this part of Hawaii. Let Quicksilver Charters be your ticket to some island fun with this one-of-a-kind snorkeling and excursion tour package!
This tour utilizes a high-speed power catamaran, the Quicksilver, to bring you to your lovely destination. What’s great about the Quicksilver is that it does not only promise a smooth and safe ride, but it is also well-equipped with all the amenities for your utmost comfort and enjoyment during the cruise. It has glass-bottom windows, freshwater showers, restrooms, and comfortable seats, all to make sure that you will enjoy your time even prior and subsequent to your snorkeling adventure. With Quicksilver Charters, your safety and enjoyment are top priority!
Depending on the water and weather conditions on the day of your tour, you and your tour group may make a stop-over at Manele Bay or at Shark Fin Rock, both of which are prime snorkeling locations that promise the best underwater sights and marine life encounter. As Lanai is a pristine and untainted island, you will most certainly appreciate the natural beauty of the place and all the formations and organisms that live in it.
Apart from the playful Hawaiian spinner dolphins, prepare to see many other precious sea creatures too, like manta rays, tropical fish, green sea turtles, and more! Quicksilver Charters’ Lanai Snorkeling and Dolphin Excursion is inclusive of the complete snorkeling gear, as well as pre-dive briefing and safety instructions, so there really is nothing to worry about in joining this tour. Just book, ride, and have an ocean adventure of a lifetime!
As a cherry on top of such an amazing trip, Quicksilver Charters will also be serving a scrumptious Hawaiian lunch plus some refreshing cocktails on board. Thus, in this Lanai Snorkeling and Dolphin Excursion tour package, your heart, mind, senses, as well as your tummy, will be left entirely delighted and satisfied! What a way to complete your Maui vacation, indeed!
- A relaxing sightseeing cruise en route to Lanai Island
- A snorkel stop at one prime snorkeling location on Lanai
- An up-close encounter with dolphins, tropical reef fish, green sea turtles, and more!
Quicksilver Charters’ Lanai Snorkeling and Dolphin Excursion is inclusive of the following:
- High quality flotation devices and snorkeling equipment (Wetsuits and underwater cameras are available for rent for an additional fee.)
- A pre-dive briefing and safety instructions facilitated by Quicksilver’s expert staff and crew
- A tropical breakfast of ham, eggs, pastries, fresh fruits, and coffee, hot chocolate, tea, or fruit juice
- A Hawaiian-style lunch of teriyaki glazed chicken or pulled pork barbecue sandwich and sides (A vegetarian option is available upon prior request.)
- Non-alcoholic beverages of water or soda (Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board, upon presentation of a valid picture ID.)
NOTE: Food options are subject to change without prior notice. Quicksilver Charters also reserves the right to amend tour inclusions in light of the COVID-19 safety measures and protocols in place at the time of the tour.
- Check-in time is at 6:45 AM. Make sure to check in early as the tour will depart promptly at 7:30 AM.
- Check in at Slip 1, 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, HI 96761.
- If you will be driving to Lahaina Harbor, note that there are parking slots available in the area, and most parking lots will charge around $15 for up to 6 hours of parking. Price, however, is subject to change without prior notice.
- It is advisable that guests who wish to snorkel must be able to comfortably swim in open water.
- This tour operates daily.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 hours. Tour is scheduled to return to Lahaina at around 12:30 PM.