Zipline Tour (Ages 5+): $119
7 Zipline Adventure!
Enjoy freestyle zipping, as you soar high through the canopy of giant eucalyptus trees. You’ll experience 7 different zipline runs, entwined with multiple aerial platforms, tree-to-tree suspension bridges, giant towers, and unsurpassed views of the Pacific Ocean and Maui’s verdant North Shore. Fast, fun and exhilarating, NorthShore Zipline Co’s “Camp Maui Tour” was designed to thrill first-time zippers, as well as the most experienced zipline enthusiasts. Children ages 5 years/40 lbs and up are welcome, with a maximum weight capacity of 270 lbs.
This exclusive zipline experience takes place on historic land not open to the public before now. Camp Maui was a World War ll Marine training base, and was home to the Fighting Fourth Marine Division, which suffered the highest casualty loss during the war. NorthShore is bringing this history to life through stories, images, and historic military vehicles at its brand new World War ll Museum.
Located just 25 minutes from the Kahului airport and harbor, NorthShore Zipline Co is a family owned and operated business, whose purpose is to provide unique, exhilarating, and safe challenge course experiences, while providing our guests with memories they will cherish for years to come.
- Zipline tour featuring 7 ziplines, multiple aerial platforms, giant towers, and tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges
- Spectacular ocean, tree-top, and upcountry views throughout the tour
- Padded three-point harnesses allow for full range of motion while zipping
- Family friendly – Kids ages 5 years/40 lbs and up are welcome!
- Open Monday thru Saturday
- During daylight hours (weather permitting)
- Tour takes approximately two hours
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to tour time
- Ask about the “Scaredy Cat Clause” our money back guarantee!