Take a day trip from Oahu to Kauai to visit the Garden Isle of Hawaii!
Take a scenic tour of the island with spots, including Lydgate Beach, Ahukini Landing, Kilauea, Princeville, Kapa’a and more.
- Fly from Oahu to Lihue, Kauai
- Opaeka’a Falls – grand waterfall cascades into a hidden pool
- Ahukini Landing (Donovan’s Reef)
- Lydgate Beach (Blue Hawaii)
- Kapa’a Town (Jurassic Park)
- Kealia Overlook (King Kong)
- Kalalea Mountain (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Princeville (Lilo and Stitch)
Tour usually stops at the Tahiti Nui Restaurant (featured in The Descendants with George Clooney) for a delicious lunch that is included!
- Where and When:
- Pick-up is from major Waikiki hotels at approximately 5:00 am. The exact pick-up time and location will be specified on your voucher.
Tour returns to Waikiki at approximately 5:30 to 6:00 pm.
General Inter-Island Tour Restrictions:
Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport). The airline will deny boarding if the passenger’s legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket. IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle. Children (0-23 months) still require birth date and full name.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Approximately 12 hours
- Hawaiian Airlines & Polynesian Adventure Tours Bus