Love craft beers? Hop on Hawaii's only 15 passenger bike and journey through brewpub and time.
Pedal with folks from around the world through Kaka’ako, Honolulu’s popular artsy warehouse district. You’ll pedal to three local brewpubs for Hawaii’s best brewed beer and it’s pay as you go on this fun tour.
- Fun 15 passenger bike tour through Honolulu’s trendy Kaka’ako neighborhood
- Fantastic way to meet new people while pedaling to 3 local brewpubs for Hawaii’s best brewed beer
- Pay as you go on this 2.5 hour tour – enjoy craft beers and appetizers at the stops (drink and food cost are not included in tour price)
- Stops are approx. 35-40 minutes at each brewpub, enough time to enjoy a craft beer or cocktail and appetizer
- No minimum number of peddlers required
- Fun safe bike, perfect for meeting new people and sightseeing
- there are 5 seats that do not require pedaling
- Bike with maximum speed of approximately 5 miles per hour
Where and When
Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time at 311 Keawe Street, Honolulu, HI 96813 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is an optional add-on. If you selected this option, the exact Waikiki departure time and location will be emailed to you.
Age: Tour is for adults age 21+ only.
Weight: 300 pound weight limit for each participant in a pedaling seat.
Height: Participants must be 5 feet (152 cm) tall to pedal. However, there are also 5 non-pedaling seats. Tour requires 6 guests to pedal.
Pedals offers tours rain or shine. If severe weather persists where it is unsafe to be on the road they will offer a reschedule or possible refunds.
The maximum speed the bike can go is approximately 5 miles per hour.
Monday through Saturday
Closed on Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Minimum of 8 passengers, maximum of 15 passengers
15 passenger bike