On this tour, you’ll take an educational and pleasurable hike to the summit of the crater where the fire goddess Pele is said to dwell.
Perched 763 feet above the rest of the island, you’ll enjoy fine 360-degree views of Waikiki, Honolulu, and the endless turquoise sea. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the grandest view in all of paradise!
- Educational and fun guided hike to the top of Diamond Head
- Includes the Diamond Head admission fee
- 360-degree view of the island and ocean
- Professional and knowledgeable guide who will accompany you to the summit and provide a safe and memorable experience
- Personalized “I Climbed Diamond Head” certificate with a photo of the crater that’s suitable for framing
- Where and When:
- Free Hotel Pick-up. Tours run 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Guest must be able to walk on uneven/unpaved surfaces.
Not suitable for children under 5.
No pregnant women.
Must be able to climb stairs and mildly steep terrain.
No persons with heart problems.
Please bring lots of drinking water.
- Operation Days:
- 2 1/2 hours