If you are looking for a tour package that does not only let you visit plenty of Oahu’s popular attractions but also offers an exciting exploration of its stunning underwater world, look no further as North Shore Beach Bus’ Hanauma Bay & North Shore Beach Tour is exactly what you need.
Perfect for families and guests of all ages, this tour brings you to many of the island’s best spots and snorkel sites, giving you the taste of the island life. Come and join this tour for an entire day of fun, adventure, and lots of beautiful memories to remember your Hawaiian getaway by!
North Shore Beach Bus’ Hanauma Bay & North Shore Beach Tour kick-starts as early as 7:30 AM, at which time pick-up at select Waikiki hotels begins. Once everyone is picked up and on board, you and your companions will then head straight to Oahu’s North Shore–a long stretch of coastal area that is home to many spectacular sights and tourist attractions! For this tour package in particular, you will get to stop at Banzai Pipeline Beach, known for its surf reef break and perfect waves, and Waimeia Bay, another prime spot for some water adventure! If time permits, you will also get a chance to make a brief stop at Turtle Beach, where, of course, a great number of Hawaiian green sea turtles, among many other marine creatures, frequent! This is just the beginning, but this sure makes North Shore Beach Bus’ Hanauma Bay & North Shore Beach Tour already worth its price.
On the way back south, you will briefly pass by the famous Dole Pineapple Plantation, a historical landmark in Hawaii, and where you will get to try the delectable pineapple ice cream and also shop for souvenirs. After which, have some thrilling snorkeling adventure at Hanauma Bay! Perhaps the most awaited part of the tour for the thrill seekers, this is where guests get to enjoy the warm, crystal clear waters of Oahu’s southeastern shore and explore the well-preserved coral reef formations and marine life down under. For a 90-minute stop, this is surely going to be the highlight of your trip!
There’s nothing much to hesitate and think about at this point. For an unforgettable Oahu experience, go and book North Shore Beach Bus’ Hanauma Bay & North Shore Beach Tour now!
- A brief stop at Banzai Pipeline Beach, a famous surfing spot on the north shore
- A stopover at Waimea Bay and then at Turtle Beach, if the schedule permits
- A visit at Dole Pineapple Plantation, a historical landmark in Hawaii where you can taste some delectable pineapple-flavored ice cream
- A snorkeling adventure at Hanauma Bay
North Shore Beach Bus’ Hanauma Bay & North Shore Beach Tour is inclusive of the following:
- Mask, fins, and snorkel for the snorkeling adventure at Hanauma Bay (Entrance fee, however, at the Hanauma Bay State Park is not included in the tour price.)
- Delicious pineapple ice cream at Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Lunch is available as an add-on. If you wish to avail, check out the food choices below, as will be offered by Tsue Farms:
- Garlic butter shrimp
- Coconut shrimp
- Spicy shrimp
- Kalua pork with cabbage on the side
- Teriyaki chicken
- Fresh garden salad
- Noodles and veggies stir fry
- Kids’ menu: tuna sandwich and peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Pick-up time at select Waikiki hotels is at approximately 7:30 AM. The exact pick-up time and as well as the location will be specified on your voucher.
- Tour duration is around 9 hours. Return time to Waikiki is around 4:30 PM.
- This tour operates daily, except on Tuesdays.
- As mentioned, snorkeling equipment will be provided. If you wish to use a paddleboard or kayak, too, please choose the Premium Package option.