Molokini Snorkel & Performance Sail
5 Hours • All Ages • Maui’s Most Incredible Snorkelling
$160 Adults Ages 13+
$80 Children Ages 3 – 12
Free Infant Ages 2 and under
The wonders of nature have blessed this spectacular, crescent shaped crater. Molokini, a natural marine preserve and bird sanctuary, is one of the most visually stimulating snorkel experiences available to the visitors of Maui. Paragon Sailing Charters combines the elements of performance sailing with the underwater experiences at Molokini; experiences that include over 250 varieties of tropical fish that school in cobalt blue water as clear as glass.
Discover Molokini aboard Paragon II, where your trip includes a sumptuous continental breakfast on the leisurely sail across Maalaea Bay. Enjoy the tropical landscape that makes Maui special, and during whale season (December – May), spot humpback whales as they birth and breech nearby. While at Molokini, indulge in the gourmet buffet lunch and refresh with icy cold beverages. Swim, snorkel, and rinse off with our fresh hot/cold water shower.
Aboard Paragon II, you will experience the thrill of a lifetime! The afternoon trade winds provide the backdrop as Paragon II reaches speeds in excess of 20 knots! Join Paragon’s friendly crew at the helm and reach for the speed record of the day!
- Departure from Maalaea Harbor
- 5 hours – Everyday (weather permitting)
- 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (5 Hours)
- Sometimes Molokini weather can be a bit unpredictable. If that’s the case, we’ll sail to a snorkel destination that is more suitable to current conditions.
- 7:15 a.m. at Maalaea Harbor
- Call us to verify check in time for your tour date
- Continental breakfast.
- Buffet lunch & beverages including beer & wine.
- Kids sail 1/2 price.
- Limited to 38 passengers per trip.
- 24 hour cancellation policy on all tours.