Witness expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii’s most talented performing troupes.
Sit mesmerized as they illustrate the history and lore of the Islands. Absorb this unique Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society “Most Original” Merlin Award – the Oscar of Magic. There’s humor, nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes and more to capture audiences of all ages!
Set in the comfort of Waikiki’s premier dinner theater, Magic of Polynesia delivers on its billing as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with light, sound and action from start to finish…from the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the sophisticated special effects of lasers and sound when simulating a volcano erupting and other magical illusions.
Adult Dinner Menu
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
Adult Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hours prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
- Where and When
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday