Experience the Magic of Polynesia, Hawaii’s “must see” stage spectacular – a show that’s mystical, romantic, majestic and exotic all at the same time.
Witness expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii’s most talented performing troupes. Sit mesmerized as they illustrate the history and lore of the Islands. Absorb this unique Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society “Most Original” Merlin Award – the Oscar of Magic. There’s humor, nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes and more to capture audiences of all ages!
Set in the comfort of Waikiki’s premier dinner theater, Magic of Polynesia delivers on its billing as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with light, sound and action from start to finish…from the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the sophisticated special effects of lasers and sound when simulating an erupting volcano and other magical illusions.
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki’s premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- Deluxe dinner
This Deluxe Dinner Package includes: Kukui Nut Lei Greeting, Preferred Seating, and One Standard Drink
ADULT Deluxe Dinner Menu:
- Fresh Tender Greens with Hearts of Palm, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Baby Carrots & Brie Cheese Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- 9 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon
- Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms & Demi-Glace
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Pan-Seared Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Red Peppers & Broccoli
- Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Torte Served with Fresh Strawberry & Raspberry Coulis
ADULT Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hour prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
An extensive alcoholic bar stocked with a wide variety of offerings is available for purchase.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday to Friday.