Come and soak up the sun and have some underwater fun with Lahaina Cruise Company’s Lanai Dolphin Snorkel! A trip to Lanai is something you shouldn’t pass up on when travelling to Maui, and what a great way to seize this opportunity than by booking this fun snorkeling cruise offered by a trusted tour operator like Lahaina Cruise.
Come and join this ocean adventure—you won’t regret this one, for sure!
What makes Lanai a perfect holiday destination is its pristine, untainted beauty. In fact, it has been tagged as a “private island” because of its being so clean, uncrowded, and pure, making it a favorite among tourists and adventurers. In Lahaina Cruise Company’s Lanai Dolphin Snorkel, you will ride the Kaulana, a 70-foot high-powered catamaran, en route to Lanai Island. This vessel is fully equipped with good amenities, including a spacious sunning area and shaded area on the upper and lower decks, perfect for your sightseeing pleasure! Surely, with Maui’s beautiful turquoise waters and majestic landscapes in the background, you will enjoy the views as you cruise your way to Lanai!
After the boat ride, prepare to see more spectacular views, below water this time! The staff and crew will be helping you gear up and change into the proper snorkel gear, which is inclusive in the tour price. After the pre-dive briefing and safety instructions, you are all set for an underwater adventure of a lifetime! Underwater, prepare to see magnificent coral reef and rock formations, as well as a wide variety of sea creatures teeming in the area, like Hawaiian dolphins, green sea turtles, tropical reef fish, and more! What’s great about Lahaina Cruise Company’s Lanai Dolphin Snorkel is that you and your tour group will not only get to snorkel at one prime location—two great snorkel spots await your visit!
While the snorkeling experience is undoubtedly the highlight of this tour, it must be noted that Lahaina Cruise Company’s Lanai Dolphin Snorkel comes with many other inclusions, too, like a delicious continental breakfast, a Hawaiian barbecue lunch on-board, plus refreshing drinks. Truly, this tour package is worth your money and your time, so go and book your slots now!
- A sightseeing cruise en route to Lanai Island
- An opportunity to go snorkeling at two prime locations, if water and weather conditions permit
- A comfortable ride on the Kaulana, a high-powered catamaran that features spacious viewing decks, a sunning area, and a water slide from the boat’s upper deck!
- Plenty of photo opportunities, both above and below water
Lahaina Cruise Company’s Lanai Dolphin Snorkel is inclusive of the following:
- High quality flotation devices and snorkeling gear
- Continental breakfast of tropical fruits, an assortment of muffins, fruit juices, and coffee
- Barbecue lunch of burgers, hot dogs, chicken breast, fixins, sides of potato or macaroni salad, chips, and cookies
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soda, fruit juice, and water)
- One complimentary cocktail per adult (To claim, a valid picture ID must be presented. Additional cocktails are available for purchase on board.)
NOTE: Food options are subject to change without prior notice. Lahaina Cruise Company also reserves the right to amend tour inclusions in light of the COVID-19 safety measures and protocols in place at the time of the tour.
- Check-in time is 6:30 AM. Make sure to check in early as the tour will depart promptly at 7:00 AM.
- Check in at the Main Loading Dock on Lahaina Harbor.
- While there are no specific restrictions for this activity, it is advisable that snorkelers are at least comfortable in swimming in open water.
- This tour operates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Tour duration is approximately 4.5 to 5 hours. Tour is scheduled to return at around 12:30 to 1:30 in the afternoon.
- This tour utilizes the Kaulana, a 70-foot high-powered catamaran. Lahaina Cruise Company, however, reserves the right to substitute the vessel without prior notice.