The Treetop Canopy Zipline at Kualoa Ranch is Oahu’s newest attraction!
Get ready for an exciting 7-course zipline run that includes two suspension bridges. Each zipline is between 200 feet and up to a quarter mile in length. This is the ultimate adventure for zipline fans!
- Zipline course begins at a scenic overlook within Ka’a’awa Valley
- Course features 7 exciting tandem sections plus 2 suspension bridges
- 7 zipline runs in total, ranging from 200 feet to 1,320 feet in length
- Enjoy breathtaking views of natural streams and native flora and fauna
- Each zipline is named after a culturally significant aspect of the valley
- Learn about Hawaiian traditions
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway – note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic “Hygienic Store” in the village of Kahalu’u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat).
All guests must attend a briefing and sign a liability waiver before tour begins.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
Pregnant women or people who have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery may not participate in this tour. Any guests with injuries to the upper thigh, waist (above the hipbone) or shoulders should avoid this tour due to the harness.
Guests must be able to hike approx. 8-10 mins. across uneven terrain and gravel pathways. Hikes are usually in shaded areas
Height, waist & upper thigh sizes ensure proper fit of the harness.
Weight: 70 lbs to 280 lbs (30 kg to 127 kg)
Height: 4’8″ to 6’9″ (142 cm to 205 cm)
Waist: 22 in to 50 in (55 cm to 127 cm)
Upper Thigh: 18 in to 28 in (45 cm to 71 cm)
All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
Long hair should be pulled back & loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away. Harness straps are at the upper thighs, waist (above hipbones) and over each shoulder so guests should wear clothing that allow for these straps.
- Special Notes:
- Kualoa Ranch Health and Safety Guidelines:
All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask/bandana) while on the property (including during tours). All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time).
- Operation Days:
- Thursday through Sunday
Closed on 12/25 and 1/1
- Approximately 3 hours