The Jungle Expedition is a fun combination of island sightseeing and off-road driving.
Jump on board a 6-wheel-drive Swiss Pinzgauer, which will take you on an exciting tour through Oahu’s jungle trails. Hold on tight as the Pinzgauer rumbles through stream beds and powers up steep hills. This is truly one-of-a-kind tour on Oahu. All along the way you’ll have plenty of great photo opportunities as this tour takes you to scenic spots that overlook Oahu’s east shore, the lush Ko’olau Mountain Range and an ancient Hawaiian fishpond.
- Adventurous Kualoa Ranch off-road tour on board a 6-wheel drive Swiss Pinzgauer
- Beautiful views of Oahu’s Hakipu’u Valley and tropical forests
- Fun drive along dirt trails, through stream beds and up steep hills
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway – note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic “Hygienic Store” in the village of Kahalu’u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat).
All guests must attend a briefing and sign a liability waiver before tour begins.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at check in to sign the liability waiver.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
Minimum age of 3 years or older.
No pregnant guests or guests with back issues
- Special Notes:
- Kualoa Ranch Health and Safety Guidelines:
All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask/bandana) while on the property (including during tours). All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time).
- Operation Days:
- Thursday through Sunday
Closed on 12/25 and 1/1
- 1.5 hours