Visit Kualoa Ranch, nestled in Ka’a’awa Valley, and see where many of Hollywood’s biggest blockbuster movies and TV shows were filmed.
Find the footprints of Godzilla, explore the Windtalkers battleground and see familiar scenes from Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates and LOST. You might even see shooting in progress! Along the way you’ll travel in a vintage school bus and have plenty of great photo opportunities of one of the most scenic locations on Oahu – Ka’a’awa Valley – framed by the lush Ko’olau Mountain Range and the ocean.
- See filming locations of popular Hollywood movies and TV shows
- Filming sites you may see: Godzilla, Windtalkers, Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, Battleship, Hawaii Five-O and LOST
- Great photo opportunities of scenic Ka’a’awa Valley
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway – note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic “Hygienic Store” in the village of Kahalu’u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat).
All guests must attend a briefing and sign a liability waiver before tour begins.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at check in to sign the liability waiver.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Kualoa Ranch Health and Safety Guidelines:
All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask/bandana) while on the property (including during tours). All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time).
- Operation Days:
- Thursday through Sunday
Closed on 12/25 and 1/1
- 1.5 hours