Kailua is the watersports destination on Oahu, therefore it is the perfect place to experience Oahu stand-up paddling.
On your Hawaii stand-up paddle adventure cruise along Kailua Bay’s miles of protected waters, visit offshore islands & miles of sandy beach. On this Self Guided Stand Up Paddling in Oahu you can also surf the seasonal waves or paddle the canal to Enchanted Lake. Wildlife encounters are common as you Hawaii Stand Up Paddle due to the high visibility from standing on a board. Look for sea turtles and fish around the coral reef!
Stand-up paddling self-guided tour includes
- Use of a large Hawaii stand-up paddleboard with a lot of stability, full deck pad and adjustable height paddle
- Transportation to/from Waikiki
Hawaii Discount offers low prices on stand-up paddling on Oahu. Reserve your Hawaii stand-up paddleboarding self-guided Tour today!
Check in by 9:00 am for the 9:45 am tour.
Check in by 11:45 am for the 12:30 pm tour.
If you selected transportation, pick up information will be in your confirmation email.
130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center
Kailua Beach Adventures is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Minimum age of 8 years old. Minimum weight of 30lbs.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All Participants in the Oahu Stand Up Paddling Self Guided Tour must be able to swim.
- Operation Days:
- 4 Hours
- Stand Up Board – Aqua glide 11’13”, NSP 11.0 or similar