Make the most out of your Kauai vacation by booking an exciting snorkel sail! This water activity does not only let you appreciate the island’s beauty to the fullest, but it also lets you be one with nature and get that much needed break from the crowds.
For an absolutely safe and pleasurable snorkel sail in Kauai, you can never go wrong with Holo Holo Charters’ Na Pali Coast Snorkel Sail!
Known as the “Jewel of Kauai”, Na Pali Coast is a top-rated destination for some sightseeing and underwater adventure. This jewel, precisely, is where Holo Holo Charters will take you and your tour group! Departing every morning from Port Allen Harbor, Holo Holo Charters utilizes the Leila, a lovely 50-foot sailing catamaran with bathrooms and ample room for lounging. The Leila is high-speed and high-powered, too, so you are guaranteed to get to your destination safely and in less than no time! As you sail to Na Pali, take delight in the views of Kauai’s scenic shoreline, while enjoying the delicious breakfast that is inclusive in the tour price. A superb way to kickstart your trip, indeed!
When your vessel arrives at Na Pali, gaze in awe at majestic emerald-hued sea cliffs, beautiful beaches and sea caves, and waterfalls that drop to the lush valley floors! Na Pali Coast is not only rich in natural beauty, but it also is rich in history and culture. Let Holo Holo Charters’ expert guides enlighten you about this sacred place and all its beautiful folklore and meaning, before they give your pre-snorkeling briefing and safety instructions. These preliminaries, surely, will adequately prepare and especially excite you for your Na Pali Coast snorkeling experience!
Below the water’s surface, be awestruck with the spectacular beauty of Na Pali underwater. With waters so clean and pristine, you will easily and enjoyably be able to catch sight of vibrant coral reef and rock formations and, of course, Kauai’s abundant marine life. Prepare to see different species of reef fish, turtles, dolphins, and more! Without a doubt, Na Pali Coast is beautiful above water, and even more beautiful down below!
Holo Holo Charters’ Na Pali Coast Snorkel Sail ends with a scrumptious deli-style lunch, which you will get to feast on as you head back to Port Allen. While enjoying this deliciously prepared meal, relish the breeze, the sights, and the memories of such an amazing underwater escapade!
Tour Highlights and Inclusions
- Go on a sightseeing cruise along Kauai’s scenic west and north shores
- Cruise and snorkel at Na Pali Coast, a famous tourist spot located at Kauai’s northwestern tip
- Be provided with an instructive pre-dive briefing and snorkeling equipment (Feel free to bring your own gear!)
- Get an up-close encounter with Kauai’s abundant sea life
- Freshly baked pastries (either muffins, cinnamon rolls, fruit turnovers, and other similar baked goods)
- Scrambled eggs
- Sauteed vegetables (spinach, mushroom, peppers)
- Fresh fruits
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water, fruit juices, tea, coffee, or soda)
- An assortment of baked bread
- A selection of deli meats and cheeses: turkey, ham, roast beef, salami, cheddar, and swiss
- Fixins and condiments: tomatoes, lettuce, sprouts, pickles, carrots, onions, olives, and cucumber
- Sides of pasta salad, vegetable crudite, and homemade spinach dip and hummus
- Beverages (water, soda, fruit juices, beer, ginger ale, wine)
NOTE: Food options are subject to change without prior notice. Holo Holo Charters also reserves the right to amend tour inclusions in light of the COVID-19 safety measures and protocols in place at the time of the tour.
- Check-in time is 7:00 AM (October to January tours) or 7:30 AM (February to September tours). Make sure to check in early as the tour will depart promptly as scheduled.
- Check in at Port Allen Harbor, located at 4353 Waialo Rd., Eleele, HI 96705.
- The following are the requirements and restrictions to join the tour:
- Guests must at least be 6 years old.
- All guests must be able to assist themselves onto the tour vessel.
- Prior to boarding, guests will need to remove their footwear, as all Holo Holo Charters tours are done barefoot.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed for health and safety reasons.
- All swimmers and snorkelers must be able to comfortably swim in open water. Non-swimmers will not be allowed to partake of the in-water activity of this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, those with back problems, those who have had recent injuries and surgeries, and those who suffer from severe motion-sickness.
- For those with health concerns but are nonetheless safe to join, make sure to bring your prescribed medication with you. This goes for people with seasickness, too.
- This tour requires the use of reef-safe non-aerosol sunscreens.
- No smoking on board.
- No drones or any unmanned aircraft on board.
- Water and weather conditions will determine snorkeling and tour destination on the day of your tour. Should these conditions render the tour unsafe to push through, or should there arise any circumstance that would result in the cancellation of your booked tour, Holo Holo Charters will fully refund or reschedule your trip.
- This tour operates daily.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 hours. Tour is set to return to Port Allen Harbor at around 1:00 to 2:00 in the afternoon.