Embark on a luxurious mini-coach and enjoy a fully-narrated tour of Pearl Harbor, including Pearl Harbor’s top two attractions – the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri battleship.
Your professional tour guide will share tips and hints on what to look for when visiting the Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center. A brief history about the USS Missouri is also given on the route to Ford Island. This luxury tour is complemented with a tour of downtown Honolulu’s historic sights.
- Be called to duty and visit Pearl Harbor, including the Visitors Center, the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri battleship
- View authentic film footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial that rests above the sunken USS Arizona battleship to remember the 1,177 men still resting within (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour the deck of the USS Missouri, known as the “Mighty Mo,” where World War II ended when the Japanese signed the surrender documents
- Explore beneath the battleship to see what it took for such a grand ship to operate such massive gun turrets on the top deck
- Professional World War II narration
- See structures of Hawaii’s monarchy on Honolulu city tour including Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue and Kawaiahao Church
- See the Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Bottled water
- Breakfast pastry
- Delicious lunch*
- Cotton cloth towelettes
*Lunch Menu: Buffet with (protein options change weekly with 2 of the options usually provided) Kalua Pork, BBQ Chicken or Mahimahi, House Tossed Salad, Steamed White Rice, and Assorted Cookies. Bottled Water, Assorted Hawaiian Can Juice and cash bar available with beer & wine.
- Where and When
- Two tours are available daily, one with an early morning pick-up and one with a mid-morning pick-up.
First pick-up: 5:50 am – Return 2:00 pm
Second pick-up: 8:25 am – Return 5:00 pm
Tour pick-up and return times are approximate. For Waikiki hotel pick-ups, due to hotel driveway and property restrictions your pick-up location may be at a centralized location within walking distance of your hotel. The exact pick-up time and location will be emailed to you.
Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment (including unattended tour bus).
Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $3 fee.
There are locations at Pearl Harbor where photos are prohibited. Please be aware of signs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial’s run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- 8 hours
- Tours are conducted on board a luxury mini-coach. The interior of each vehicle is crafted with personal air flow vents, individual cup holders, plush leather reclining seats with folding art-rests, ample storage for personal items and windows that allow a 360-degree bay-view of the Hawaiian landscapes.