This luxury Oahu island sightseeing tour highlights Oahu’s top spots in one adventurous day and includes a visit to Pearl Harbor at the beginning of your journey.
At this historic top Oahu attraction you’ll spend some time at the Visitors Center exhibits and then visit the Arizona Memorial, which sits right above the sunken battleship.
After your visit to Pearl Harbor, you’re off to a circle island tour that includes stops at scenic natural sights, as well as a few commercial stops for souvenir shopping at the Dole Plantation and Tropical Farms, where coffee and macadamia nut samples are offered.
Lunch is included in this tour and features a variety of options you can choose the day of the tour. Throughout this tour you’ll enjoy fascinating storytelling and captivating tales of Hawaii’s culture and history.
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center*
- USS Arizona Memorial* (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Dole Pineapple Plantation*
- North Shore Oahu Surfing Beaches
- Drive Through Hale’iwa Town
- Historical Plantation Train Ride*
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm*
- Windward Offshore Islands
- Laie Point & Pali Lookout*
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout*
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)*
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout*
*Denotes tour stop
- Bottled water
- Breakfast pastry
- Delicious lunch
- Cotton cloth towelettes
Example Lunch Menu (Options may change depending on tour date):
- Hawaiian Style Salad which can be made to be Gluten Free or Vegetarian if needed
- Mahi-Mahi Sandwich
- Kalua Pork Sliders
- ‘Aina Special Sandwich
- Coconut Shrimp
- For Kids: Cheese Quesadilla, Flatbread Cheese Pizza, Golden Chicken Nuggets, Keiki Cheeseburger
- Where and When:
- Pick-up: 5:50 am – Return 5:30 pm
Tour pick-up and return times are approximate. For Waikiki hotel pick-ups, due to hotel driveway and property restrictions your pick-up location may be at a centralized location within walking distance of your hotel. The exact pick-up time and location will be emailed to you.
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location (including unattended tour bus).
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center has facilities to store a bag for a $3 fee.
There are locations at Pearl Harbor where photos are prohibited. Please be aware of signs.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday to Saturday. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- 12 hours
- Tours are conducted on board a luxury mini-coach. The interior of each vehicle is crafted with personal air flow vents, individual cup holders, plush leather reclining seats with folding art-rests, ample storage for personal items and windows that allow a 360-degree bay-view of the Hawaiian landscapes.