Embark on a luxury mini-coach for a circle island Oahu sightseeing tour that takes you to the island’s top attractions.
This tour is perfect if you want to experience the whole island in one day. See Oahu’s most beautiful locations and enjoy a few commercial stops for souvenir shopping along the way. Throughout this tour you’ll enjoy fascinating storytelling and captivating tales of Hawaii’s culture and history.
- Dole Pineapple Plantation*
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Drive Through Hale’iwa Town
- Kahana Valley Drive-By
- Laie Point & Pali Lookout*
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm*
- Historical Plantation Train Ride*
- Windward Oahu Offshore Islands (including Chinaman’s Hat and Rabbit Island)
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout*
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)*
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout*
- Bottled water
- Breakfast pastry
- Delicious lunch at Pounders Restaurant
- Cotton cloth towelettes
- Choice of Roasted Chicken Sandwich, Kalua Pork Sandwich, Chickpea Sloppy Joe, or Avocado Papaya Strawberry Tomato Herb Salad
- All lunches include: Homemade Taro Chips and Choice of Fountain Drink or Iced Tea
- Kids menu: Chicken Nuggets, Cheese Pizza, Cheese Burger, PB & Guava Jelly Sandwich, Choice of Fries, Rice or Salad, Drink & Dessert
Where and When
Pick-up: 8:25 am – Return 5:30 pm
Tour pick-up and return times are approximate. For Waikiki hotel pick-ups, due to hotel driveway and property restrictions your pick-up location may be at a centralized location within walking distance of your hotel. The exact pick-up time and location will be emailed to you.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Monday through Saturday
Tours are conducted on board a luxury mini-coach. The interior of each vehicle is crafted with personal air flow vents, individual cup holders, plush leather reclining seats with folding art-rests, ample storage for personal items and windows that allow a 360-degree bay-view of the Hawaiian landscapes.