See the best of Oahu’s North Shore, home of world-famous big wave surfing beaches and some of the island’s most beautiful locations.
. Spend some time at Waimea Bay and watch cliff jumpers launch off Waimea’s famous jump rock, swim, or just relax on the beach. Then visit the Pipeline Beach, a popular surfing beach among world-class surfers. Spectators and surfing pros come here from around the world to watch and surf the most famous surf break in the world. The tour then continues to one of three beaches, Ali’i Beach, Shark’s Cove or Puaena Point, where you can snorkel with green sea turtles or just lie down and sunbathe next to them (snorkeling equipment will be provided).
Around noon, a lunch stop will be made at Tsue’s Farm, where you can enjoy lunch (no host, you’ll purchase lunch). Relax on a lounge chair and enjoy the beautiful views of Haleiwa’s Anahula River. Then cure your sweet tooth with a Hawaiian shave ice.
The tour then continues to the Dole Pineapple Plantation, where you can see how pineapple are grown, shop for souvenirs in the plantation gift shop and try their delicious pineapple ice cream or pineapple juice. Or combine both in a pineapple float served in a pineapple souvenir cup. ****Ice cream or juice not included in tour price.
- See the best of Oahu’s North Shore
- Watch cliff jumpers at Waimea Bay’s famous jump rock (approx an hour)
- Visit Pipeline Beach, the most famous surf break in the world (approx 30 minutes)
- Snorkel with Hawaiian green sea turtles or lie down and relax with them on the beach. Gear is provided. (approx an hour)
- Spend time at Tsue’s Farm for no host lunch.
- Small Stop at Dole Plantation (approx 30 minutes)
- Where and When:
- Pick-up from major Waikiki hotels is between 7:20 am and 8:00 am.
Return to Waikiki approximately at 4:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Children 0-3 years are considered lap children and do not receive a included meal/drink.
Lunch is available for purchase at the Tsue’s Farm.
Clean, sanitized snorkel gear is included in the tour price.
Stand-up paddleboards and kayaks are available for rent at Tsue’s Farm at an additional fee unless you purchase gold package.
- Operation Days:
- 8-9 hours