Enjoy a whale watch cruise along popular Waikiki Beach!
During Hawaii’s whale watch season, which runs from December through April, humpback whales frolic in Hawaii’s warm waters to mate and nurse their young. Come aboard the Honi Olani, a 53-foot sailing catamaran, for the chance to see whales off Oahu’s south shore. Whale sightings are guaranteed on this tour. If you don’t see whales, come back again one more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds).
- Whale watch cruise along the Waikiki coastline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Barefoot cruise – footwear will be collected and secured until return
- Light snacks, sodas and juice
- Where and When:
- Morning Tour time: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Afternoon Tour time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Check in at the “HONI OLANI” along the front row of slips near the “HAWAII NAUTICAL” kiosk at slip F-28 no later than 20 minutes prior to departure. The parking area is usually $1 per hour and only takes card (no cash).
Free Waikiki hotel shuttle available.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Operation Days:
- Morning Tours: Operates daily EXCEPT Wednesday from December through April
Afternoon Tours: Operates daily from December through April
- Morning 2 hours
Afternoon 1.5 hours
- 49 passengers
- The Honi Olani is a 53-foot sailing catamaran with room for 49 passengers. The vessel features two restrooms. Indoor seating is available.