Come aboard the Haleiwa Queen, a spacious power catamaran with a glass bottom view port, and cruise along beautiful Waikiki Beach.
Discover the lively ocean floor without having to get wet. We’ll be cruising over live coral reefs, home to a wide variety of tropical fish, honu (sea turtles), eel, reef sharks and dolphins. You’ll even get to see a shipwreck! Children can feed the fish and watch as the fish feast and mingle around the boat.
This Oahu glass bottom boat tour is cultural education and oceanography wrapped into one. It is an adventure for all ages!
- Glass bottom boat tour on Oahu’s south shore, from Kewalo Basin Harbor to Diamond Head
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish, eels, turtles and more
- See whales during the winter whale watch season
- Complimentary beverages
- Where and When:
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm. Check in at 12:45 pm.
2:15 pm – 3:15 pm. Check in at 2:00 pm.
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Check in at 3:15 pm.
Check in at Slip FA1 at Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Park in the first parking lot just across from where the boat is docked. Up front parking is $1/hr. Free parking near the restrooms and in far back.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 1 hour
- 49 passengers
- The Haleiwa Queen is a spacious, 50-foot power catamaran with 49 seats and an onboard restroom. 3/4 of the boat is shaded and is completely enclosed by a railing system that allows children to move around freely.