Explore West Oahu’s natural and cultural histories through historic sites, stories, people and food for an authentic Hawaiian experience.
Join an interpretive guide that will take you on a journey through time that includes two locations not open to the public. This tour visits sites from sea level to the forested mountains above.
- Experience the cutting edge of community-based Hawaiian agriculture
- Enjoy lunch on the farm and a farm to table salad
- Hike exclusive uplands of Waianae for breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Diamond Head
- Exclusive access property fee
- Walking staffs
- Raingear if needed
- Where and When:
Ko Olina pick-ups are usually from 8:20 am to 9:00 am.
Waikiki pick-ups are usually from 8:20 am to 9:00 am.
Pick-ups are available from select Ko Olina & Waikiki locations. Exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email.
- All guests on this tour should be able to walk a short distance of .5 to 1.5 miles and over uneven and rocky terrain.
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday
- From Ko Olina – Approximately 5 hours
From Waikiki – Approximately 6.5 hours
- Minimum 4 guests, Maximum 12 guests
- Walking staffs, daypacks and raingear