Enjoy exclusive access with a walk through a serene forest and watch a breathtaking sunset.
You will learn about the history and culture of the islands and the relationship between the people and the land.
The guide will share legends of the land and the history of Hawaii. After a short walk, you will get to relax and enjoy fresh appetizers and watch the amazing sunset.
- With exclusive access to the trail,you’ll experience a tranquil walk through the uplands of Waianae and can take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head.
- Savor a scenic sunset from a private location up on the ridge at Palehua. Watch the sunset as it slips over the horizon of the Pacific.
- Enjoy chef’s choice of appetizers including seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Exclusive access to locations not open to the public.
- Your naturalist guide will escort you through the forest and share legends, history, and the culture of the Hawaii
Tour includes: Chef’s choice appetizers including of island fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Where and When:
- Departures vary by season from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm. Tour departs from Ko’Olina.
We will walk/hike about 1 mile. Rated easy to moderate with several short climbs. Must be able to ascend and descend stairs.
Physical – Must be able to walk over uneven, muddy, or slippery terrain and up short climbs.
Not recommended for those with back or neck problems or for pregnant women.
Age – Children under 3 years old MUST be carried in a backpack carrier.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday – Saturday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum of 12 passengers
- Provided: Daypacks, walking staffs, water, sunscreen bug spray.