Hans Hedemann professional surfer and Hawaiian waterman and a team of lifeguard and CPR trained instructors dedicated to an enriched Hawaiian surfing experience provide a great adventure for the beginner, intermediate and advanced surfer.
Offering lessons in Waikiki (South Shore) and the world-famous North Shore. 2-hour surf lesson will get you up and riding guaranteed.
2-hour group lesson: 4 people per instructor pushed into waves and assisted by instructors in positioning on the surfboards and riding techniques. Wave conditions and formations looking for the best waves.
- Surf in one of the most popular beaches in the world
- Lelarn from professional surfer instructor
- Small group of four people
- Where and When:
- 9am, 12pm, 3pm. Complimentary hotel transportation is provided to and from your Waikiki hotel. You may also meet at Queen Kapiolani Hotel 15 minutes before lesson.
- Children 13 and under must do a private lesson.
- Operation Days:
- Soft (learner) or Regular Surfboards