This is going to be the most captivating morning you will ever have in your Kauai getaway! Tagged as its most popular morning tour, Blue Dolphin Charters’ Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour takes its guests to the top-rated coast of Na Pali, which boasts the most spectacular above and below water views.
If you want to be awed by the unexplored beauty of Kauai, then come and join Blue Dolphin Charters’ Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour!
This tour package features both a sightseeing cruise and a snorkeling adventure, on top of all the other inclusions that you will get to enjoy when you book Blue Dolphin Charters’ Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour. Departing in the morning from Port Allen Harbor, this tour activity kickstarts with a scrumptiously prepared continental breakfast with coffee, tea, or fresh fruit juices, which everyone will get to enjoy while relishing the landscape and seascape en route to Na Pali Coast. The ride to Na Pali is not only made better by the views and the feast, but also by the fascinating stories that the Blue Dolphin Charters’ crew will share with you about Kauai’s history, culture, and marine life. Definitely an incredible way to jumpstart the tour and get you even more excited for what’s to come!
Upon your arrival at Na Pali Coast, the real fun begins! After you have geared up and have been properly briefed by Blue Dolphin Charters’ expert staff and crew, it’s time to get in the water and commence your underwater escapade! Na Pali Coast is home to clean and pristine waters and untainted coral reefs and sea cliffs, so, accordingly, there are a lot of precious marine organisms teeming in the area you will have the chance to swim and get up close with! Various species of tropical reef fish, green sea turtles, dolphins, and many other sea creatures await your visit, and they are all ready to give you a beautiful Kauai snorkeling experience that you will never forget.
Blue Dolphin Charters’ Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour is not yet done spoiling its guests. On your way back to Port Allen, regain your energy with a deliciously cooked lunch on board! Enjoy the food as you take pleasure in more ocean views, the beautiful tropical weather, and the memories you and your group have made at Na Pali. Truly the most perfect way to end your morning with Blue Dolphin Charters’ Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour!
- See the breathtaking views at Na Pali Coast, known as the “Jewel of Kauai”
- Go on a snorkeling adventure where you will get an up close encounter with Kauai’s diverse sea life and see beautiful formations down under
- Be in the company of friendly and well-trained staff and crew
- Enjoy deliciously prepared meals and refreshing drinks on board
Blue Dolphin Charters’ Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour is inclusive of the following:
- High quality flotation devices and snorkeling equipment (snorkel, fins, mask)
- Pre-dive briefing and safety instructions facilitated by Blue Dolphin Charters’ expert staff and crew
- Continental breakfast, deli-style lunch, and refreshing drinks
- A 63-foot well-built catamaran equipped with restrooms, comfortable seats, and other amenities
NOTE: In light of the circumstances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, some tour inclusions may be changed for the health and safety of all. Blue Dolphin Charters reserves the right to amend tour inclusions and instructions without prior notice.
- Check-in time is either 7:00 AM or 8:00 AM. Make sure to check in early as the tour will depart promptly as scheduled. The exact departure time will be specified on your voucher, which you will receive after successfully booking.
- Check in at Port Allen, Ele’ele. Look for Blue Dolphin Charters’ retail office, located in the port’s industrial complex.
- The following are the requirements and restrictions to participate in this tour:
- Children below 2 years old are disallowed from joining.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to join the tour.
- Those with neck, back, and knee problems or those who have recently had serious surgeries are also not allowed to join.
- Those will wish to go scuba diving, note that the minimum age is 12 years old. Certified divers must bring their valid dive cards and sign a medical and liability waiver prior to the tour.
- All passengers will also need to sign a liability waiver before participating in this activity.
- Wheelchairs will not be allowed on-board. Guests must be able to walk onto the boat and up and down the ladder stairs by themselves.
- No shoes will be allowed to board, as all of Blue Dolphin Charters’ tours require barefoot boarding. Kindly inform the staff ahead of time if you have a medical/health concern about barefoot boarding.
- Adults who wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board must bring valid IDs with pictures as proof of maturity and identity.
- This tour operates every day.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 hours. Tour is set to arrive back at Port Allen at around lunchtime.