A Photo Tour to Showcase Big Island's Diverse Natural Beauty
- Drive on the scenic Saddle Road and marvel at the tallest and most massive mountains in the world
- Visit the famous Rainbow and the Akaka Falls while hiking through the rainforest
- Explore Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden, a spectacular nature preserve
- Discover Laupahoehoe Point, a peninsula with coconut palms and roaring waves
- Visit Waipio Valley Lookout to capture lush cliffs drops into the ocean
- Professional guide sharing history, culture and photography tips
This full-day photography tour offers an in-depth look at Big Island’s beauty and diversity. Known for having 8 out of 13 climate zones, Big Island has an abundance of breathtaking views that will delight creatives and adventurers alike!