Visit Volcanoes National Park, Black Sand Beach and Stargazing!
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 12 and under
About In Depth Exploration of Volcanoes National Park
- Take a tour of a Kona Coffee Farm to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling Kona Coffee
- Visit must-see spots within Hawaii Volcanoes National Park including scenic Chain of Craters Road and Thurston Lava Tube
- Dip your toes in the sand at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and scan the horizon for green sea turtles on the shore
- Observe stars and planets under the pristine night sky, weather permitting.
See rare black sand beaches, walk through a lava tube, visit the famous Kona Coffee Farm and the magnificent Volcanoes National Park, finish the adventure with stargazing near Mauna Kea. Experience the Big Island’s most spectacular natural splendors on this small-group tour with a professional local guide sharing knowledge of the history, cultures, and geology of the island.