Premium Morning Snorkel
$142 • 4.5 Hours • Snorkel Puʻuhonua O Honaunau & Kealakekua Bay • 2 Pristine Locations
Adventure down the Southern Kona Coast on our fleet of covered boats for everyone’s comfort. Snorkel the pristine Puʻuhonua O Honaunau (The Place of Refuge) and Kealakekua Bay (Captain Cooks Monument) on this 4.5 hour adventure. Our Captain and Crew will share the history and culturally significant sites as we journey the coastline, along with the geographically fascinating features of lava tubes and sea caves. Take advantage of our later start time and spend the day at two of the worlds magnificent bays.
Inclusions: Snorkel gear, prescription masks, flotation devices, snacks, lunch, shade, nonalcoholic beverages.
Deluxe Morning Adventure
Person (Ages 5+) – $142 + Tax
Must be reserved at least 5 days prior to your tour date to qualify for the Web Special. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. No Children under the age of 5.
- Two snorkel locations; Honaunau Bay and Kealakekua Bay
- Covered Boats provide shade for our guests
- No snorkel experience necessary
- Culture and History shared by our Captain and Crew
- Check-In 8:45 AM – Depart 9:00 AM – Return 1:30 PM
- Duration: 4.5 Hours
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
All changes to and/or cancellations of a reservation must be made 48 hours before the tour start time.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.