2 Day Experience • Nature Tour + 2 Hour Helicopter Ride!
- Waipio Valley and 1 Hour Flight Price is per person
- Waipio Valley and 2 Hour Flight Price is per person
This is what we call the Hawai’i Experience!
Waipio Valley Tour: 9-10 hours
Helicopter Tour: 1-2 hours
Activities take place over two different days.
- Explore stunning waterfalls and the rarely visited Waipio Valley
- Descend down the steep road and cross streams in a 4WD vehicle for a fun and adventurous ride in Waipio Valley
- Swim or kayak under a 60-foot private waterfall seen in several Hollywood movies
- Visit tropical fruit farm to see and sample seasonal fruit, fresh macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian coffee
Explore majestic Waipio Valley, gorgeous Hamakua Coast, and multiple stunning waterfalls on the east side of the Big Island of Hawaii on this full day of fun and exciting adventure. Discover the island’s diverse natural beauty, including multiple waterfalls, lush rainforests, and rugged sea cliffs as your guide shares history and legends.
One hour flight will depart from Hilo International Airport
After taking off, you will soar over the lush rainforests of the Hilo area, the vistas of Mauna Loa (Hawai’i’s largest mountain) and the cascading waterfalls of the Rainbow Falls State Park. Most exciting of all, you’ll experience the current activity at Kilauea Volcano from a unique vantage point 500 feet above!
Two hour flight will depart from Kona International Airport or Waikoloa Helipad
Five major volcanoes, breathtaking mountain ranges, stunning white and black sand beaches, lush waterfalls, 2,000’ valley walls, dramatic coastlines and 11 different climate zones—this is what we call the Hawai’i Experience! Explore the activity at Kilauea crater, the lush rainforests of East Hawai’i, the Kohala valleys and waterfalls, the white sand beach resorts of Waikoloa and much more during this air adventure.