2 Day Experience • Nature Tour + Helicopter Ride!
- Circle Island and 1 Hour Flight Price is per person
- Circle Island and 2 Hour Flight Price is per person
This is what we call the Hawai’i Experience!
Circle Island Tour: 11-12 hours
Helicopter Tour: 1-2 hours
Activities take place over two different days.
- Experience a diverse range of ecosystems and climate zones of the island
- Visit the most dramatic waterfalls and scenic valleys on the island, Akaka and Rainbow Falls, and Waipio Valley
- Learn how the island was formed as you explore active craters, steam vents and lava tubes of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
This full day nature tour offers an in-depth look at Hawaii’s youngest and largest island. From desert to rainforest, pasture to dry forest, discover diverse landscapes and 8 out of 13 climate zones in the world as you explore the active volcanoes of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, walk through rainforests to cascading waterfalls, and stroll black-sand beaches as you scan the horizon for green sea turtles.
One hour flight will depart from Hilo International Airport
After taking off, you will soar over the lush rainforests of the Hilo area, the vistas of Mauna Loa (Hawai’i’s largest mountain) and the cascading waterfalls of the Rainbow Falls State Park. Most exciting of all, you’ll experience the current activity at Kilauea Volcano from a unique vantage point 500 feet above!
Two hour flight will depart from Kona International Airport or Waikoloa Helipad
Five major volcanoes, breathtaking mountain ranges, stunning white and black sand beaches, lush waterfalls, 2,000’ valley walls, dramatic coastlines and 11 different climate zones—this is what we call the Hawai’i Experience! Explore the activity at Kilauea crater, the lush rainforests of East Hawai’i, the Kohala valleys and waterfalls, the white sand beach resorts of Waikoloa and much more during this air adventure.