2 Day Experience • Visit the Waipio Valley and Snorkel Marine Sanctuaries!
- Adults 13+
- Children Ages 12 and under
Let us introduce you to the awe inspiring world of Hawaii’s underwater paradise!
Waipio Valley and Waterfall Tour: 9-10 hours
Morning Dolphin Snorkel Tour: 4.5 hours
Activities take place over two different days.
- Explore stunning waterfalls and the rarely visited Waipio Valley
- Descend down the steep road and cross streams in a 4WD vehicle for a fun and adventurous ride in Waipio Valley
- Swim or kayak under a 60-foot private waterfall seen in several Hollywood movies
- Visit tropical fruit farm to see and sample seasonal fruit, fresh macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian coffee
Explore majestic Waipio Valley, gorgeous Hamakua Coast, and multiple stunning waterfalls on the east side of the Big Island of Hawaii on this full day of fun and exciting adventure. Discover the island’s diverse natural beauty, including multiple waterfalls, lush rainforests, and rugged sea cliffs as your guide shares history and legends.
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise! Accessible only by boat, join us in the crystal clear water of the protected marine sanctuaries which are home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife.
Spinner dolphins frequently join us along the way, and sometimes they’ll even join our guests in the enchanting coral reef gardens where you’ll be snorkeling. Relax on the trip back with a cocktail from our premium cash bar and enjoy the timeless beauty of the Kona coastline.
First-timers or experts of all ages can snorkel with us and we provide all the equipment you’ll need including Reef Safe sunscreen. For beginners, we provide friendly instruction from our lifeguard-trained crew.