3 Snorkeling Locations in 1 Day • Journey 22 Miles Down South
- Adult + Tax
- Child + Tax
Must be reserved at least 5 days prior to your tour date to qualify for the Web Special. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. No Children under the age of 7.
- Check-In: 8:00 a.m. – Depart 8:15 a.m. – Return 1:15 p.m.
- Duration: 4 hours
Imagine…..Three snorkeling locations in one sparkling Kona day. Journey 22 miles down South.
Big Island Snorkel Tour Features:
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Snorkel a 3rd remote location based on conditions
- Lunch, snacks, juice, and water
- Covered rigid hull inflatable vessel
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Watch for dolphins, turtles, and whales
Spend the morning snorkeling at 3 unique and pristine locations including the 315 acre marine sanctuary Kealakekua Bay where the monument to Captain Cook was placed in 1874, the culturally significant Pu’uhonua O Honaunau, and a third remote location you wouldn’t be able to access any other way. Perhaps you’ll snorkel at a black sand beach and have it all to yourselves. Maybe a stone arch or a spectacular lava rock formation created thousands of years ago by a young Mt. Hualalai. We will take you to locations even residents of the Island have yet to see.
Explore sea caves and lava tubes in our safe, exciting, and maneuverable vessels designed to get you up close and personal with the coast. Throughout the morning we are scouting for marine life such as pilot whales as long as your boat, Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, and more as the diverse marine life abounds along the South Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.
After snorkeling, enjoy a deli lunch in the shade of the canopy within view of the monument to Captain Cook. Snacks, water & juice are provided throughout the day, as is all the snorkeling gear and flotation devices you need. You show up in your swimsuit with your reef-safe sunscreen and towel in hand and away we go!
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this activity**
- Individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
All changes to and/or cancellations of a reservation must be made 48 hours before the tour start time.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.