Snorkel Kealakekua Bay & Honaunau • 2 Spectacular, Pristine Locations
Adult + Tax
Child + Tax
Must be reserved at least 5 days prior to your tour date to qualify for the Web Special. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. No Children under the age of 5.
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Tropical Snacks, Juice, and Water
- Explore Sea Caves & Lava Tubes
- Watch for Dolphins & Whales
- Check-In 7:45 AM – Depart 8:00 AM – Return Noon
- Duration: 4 Hours
Our original tour that we have been operating for over 30 years. Take in the Big Island of Hawai’i as you haven’t before, and experience two of South Kona’s most precious treasures – Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay. Listen as the captains relays stories detailing the rich cultural and geological history of the Island. Explore the sea caves, lava tubes and diverse marine life that are abundant off of the shores of Kona. Snack on tropical fruit, local chips and chocolate covered macadamia nuts. With a maximum of only 14 guests per tour, the Deluxe Morning Adventure is a personal and unique adventure not to be missed.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
All changes to and/or cancellations of a reservation must be made 48 hours before the tour start time.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.