2 Day • View the Elusive Manta Rays
- Adults 13+
- Children Ages 12 and under
Explore majestic Waipio Valley, gorgeous Hamakua Coast, and multiple stunning waterfalls on the east side of the Big Island of Hawaii on this full day of fun and exciting adventure.
Waipio Valley and Waterfall Tour: 9-10 hours
Manta Tour: 2.5 hours
Activities take place over two different days.
- Explore stunning waterfalls and the rarely visited Waipio Valley
- Descend down the steep road and cross streams in a 4WD vehicle for a fun and adventurous ride in Waipio Valley
- Swim or kayak under a 60-foot private waterfall seen in several Hollywood movies
- Visit tropical fruit farm to see and sample seasonal fruit, fresh macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian coffee
Explore majestic Waipio Valley, gorgeous Hamakua Coast, and multiple stunning waterfalls on the east side of the Big Island of Hawaii on this full day of fun and exciting adventure. Discover the island’s diverse natural beauty, including multiple waterfalls, lush rainforests, and rugged sea cliffs as your guide shares history and legends.
The Big Island is the only place in Hawaii, and 1 of only 2 spots in the entire world where you get to swim with Manta Rays. They are an amazing species with a wingspan up to 16ft in length. Mantas don’t have teeth or stingers and are harmless to people. Enjoy the experience of lifetime as you watch the majestic creatures roll and glide right under you.
Manta rays can boast a wingspan up to 20 feet wide (6.1 meters) and are one of the largest fish in the ocean. Don’t worry; these gentle giants are completely harmless. Unlike stingrays, manta rays do not possess stingers or barbs on their tails and have no teeth. Instead, they suck in plankton with their wide, vacuum-like ocean cleaner mouths.