40 minutes • Drivers must be 18+
Explore Coral Crater by driving an off-road go kart on a specially designed technical course.
Key Points About This Activity
- Our expert guides will teach you some basic off road techniques and give you the skills you’ll need to navigate our technical course. This tour includes 2 full laps so you’ll be able to take what you learned the first time around and apply it to your second lap.
- The minimum age to drive an ATV is 18. If you’re under 18 and would like to join this adventure, you can be a passenger with an expert guide (minimum age: 4 years old).
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out online!
Things to Bring
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Our physical address is 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707. When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
- Participants must weigh less than 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Must be 18 years old to drive
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.