- 3-4 Hours
- Certified Divers Ages 15+
- Snorkelers Ages 8+
- Riders Ages 8+
The best wreck diving experience in Hawaiian waters! Join us on a guided tour of a beautiful wreck on the south shore of Oahu followed by a beautiful guided tour of one of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites. Start your day with the best diving experience offered on Oahu!
Wreck locations include the following:
- The Sea Tiger – Hawaii’s deepest recreational diving wreck! The 189′ Sea Tiger rests in 123 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 60-90′, offering great diving!
- The YO-257 & San Pedro – These two ships lay side by side with about 50 yards between them. The YO-257 rests in 115 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 70-90′. The San Pedro is a bit shallower, 65-85′. This site can experience strong currents and is only dove when conditions are ideal.
Specialty long range charters on Wednesdays and Saturdays include the following:
- The Ewa Pinnacles & The Navy Tug – Embark on a guided tour of the Ewa Pinnacles, an ancient lava pinnacle formation covered with Hawaiian corals and surrounded by fish in 75-90′ deep water. After your surface interval, come with us to the Nashua, a Navy tug boat sunk in 2012 as an artificial reef in 65′.
- The Corsair & Fantasy Reef – Dive a WWII fighter plane, the Corsair that sits in 115′ of water in an upright position. The plane was ditched back in 1948 while on a routine mission from Pearl Harbor. The water may be fairly rough and currents can be strong so this Oahu SCUBA dive is for advanced divers only. After your surface interval, come with us to Fantasy Reef, one of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites in 25-50′ of water.
- The LCU Wreck & Fantasy Reef – Glide along the LCU Wreck, an upside down Landing Craft Utility that is surrounded by artificial reef Z-blocks in 75-90′ of water. After your surface interval, come with us to Fantasy Reef, one of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites in 25-50′ of water.
- The Navy Tug & Keehi Pipe – Come with us to the Nashua, a Navy tug boat sunk in 2012 as an artificial reef in 65′. After your surface interval, come with us to Keehi Pipe, another of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites in 25-40′ of water.
Never been diving before? Check out our PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience for non-certified introductory divers. Introductory Divers will receive a 1-on-1 skills session, that will provide basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional, followed by a guided reef tour! Enjoy exceptional diving along Hawaii’s famous reefs! Introductory Divers are NOT able to dive the wreck location, this tour will take place on the shallow reef site only.
Come aboard with Dive Oahu for a snorkeling tour with turtles. Snorkel along side turtles and spot Hawaii’s diverse array of tropical fish. Our guides will be in the water to point out all the exciting wildlife for you to see! Marine life may not be visible at deep location.
Have family or friends that just want to ride along? Bring them!
Enjoy sights such as:
• Turtle cleaning stations
• Eels waiting in ambush
• Sleeping reef sharks
• Tons of fish found only in the Hawaiian Islands
This dive includes:
• In-Water Guide
• All premium gear needed
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Light snack with refreshments
Want photos or videos of your snorkel experience? Rent a GoPro for $40* or hire a photographer for $95!
• Gratuity for crew
• Reef Safe Sunscreen
*PADI standards do not allow introductory divers to use any form of camera equipment including hands free cameras like ‘GoPros’ while diving, as your safety is the primary concern.