Health & Safety
Due to our COVID-19 Health & Safety Precautions, drinks will no longer be provided. Please bring your own.
Health & Safety Policy
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’re disinfecting surfaces and all equipment between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Masks worn – Please bring a mask to wear when 6-feet of separation from anyone cannot be maintained, per Honolulu law.
- Social Distancing – Guests will be asked to stay at a safe 6-foot distance from others. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Small Groups Only – As usual, we strictly limit our tours to 6 riders or less.
- No Food or Drinks Provided – Tours that previously included food or drinks will no longer be provided. Please bring your own.
Waikiki Hoverboarding "Signature Wiki" Tour- Gold Coast, Kapiolani Park & More!
Kaimana Beach- Kapiolani Park- Makalei Beach Park- Waikiki
1 Hour 45 minutes
Our “Wiki” (Hawaiian for quick) Signature tour packs in almost everything from our “Signature Aloha” tour except for Diamond Head lighthouse lookout and Leahi Beach Park. It’s for those who may be short on time but still want big fun.
Unforgettable guided tour of Waikiki on an exciting all-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard! Large rugged all-terrain tires provide added stability and confidence over Waikiki’s sand, dirt trails, rough sidewalks, and grassy areas. The highly informative Signature tour of Waikiki was designed to showcase the beauty, history, and unique culture of Hawaii. With the use of an exclusive wireless audio system, you’ll learn about the many dimensions of Hawaii and hear about what you’re seeing along the entire ride. Listen to nostalgic Hawaiian music or hear commentary from your expert guide while you hover through the historic Kapiolani Park, glide past charming cottages and multi-million dollar estates of the Gold Coast, stop at secret beaches, ride along palm tree laced Kaimana Beach, cruise by surf breaks and more! The tour even includes some souvenir digital photos!
Your 1-hour 45 minute hoverboarding adventure starts when you make your way to the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki and meet your local guide. After safety instructions and a little practice, your hoverboard will become an extension of you to effortlessly explore the island on. Pop in your wireless one-ear audio receiver to hear from your expert guide and listen to nostalgic Hawaiian music as you hover through Waikiki.
Since you’ll start at Kapiolani Park, you’ll first learn to recognize some of the most popular island trees such as exceptional Indian Banyan, Rainbow Shower, Monkeypod, Ironwood, Plumeria, Coconut Palm, and more. We take in the impressive ocean views while learning about ancient Hawaiian and modern surfing on Oahu, known as the ‘birthplace of surfing’. Listen to beautiful examples of uniquely Hawaiian instruments such as the slack key guitar and ukulele as we explore the bandstand, then take a profile pic worthy photo at Diamond Heads most photogenic location. Hear about the island’s volcanic birth, and learn how the fire Goddess Pele created it all! Stop at a little known prior human sacrificial temple location and learn about Hawaii’s ancient Gods, Kings, Queens, and priestly Kahuna.
See if you can spot Hawaii’s state fish, the distinct Humuhumunukunukuapaa, from shore and find out where you’re most likely to see up to 300-pound sea turtles on the North Shore. Peek inside the Waikiki neoclassical War Memorial and Natatorium, then glide over the sand along a palm tree-lined walkway to a local favorite Kaimana San Souci Beach. Take in the charming historic cottages and multi-million dollar mansions in the Gold Coast while learning about the architecture and real estate development of Hawaii. You’ll stop at a secret beach and we’ll point out nearly hidden bunkers from Diamond Head’s military history.
Heading back, we’ll listen to nostalgic tiki pop culture comedy songs, ride through an Indian banyan that is over a century old, and learn about Hawaii’s first and last king’s. Try to guess Hawaii filmed movies and TV shows from their soundtracks while riding under a canopy of exceptional monkeypod trees.
Your island adventure concludes by enjoying the breathtaking beachfront views hovering back to our start location and listening to famous Hawaiian music, even a song composed in 1874 by the very last Hawaiian Monarch, Queen Liliuokalani!
● All-terrain electric hoverboard use and training.
● Expert guide for small group tour.
● Wireless one ear audio system to connect to guide and music during tour.
● Some souvenir digital photos.
● Helmet use. Contact us in advance for extra small or large requirements.
● Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc).
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
● Cannot be pregnant.
● Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
● All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, the guardian must sign.
What to bring?
● Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you’ll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
● Sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended.
● Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle).
● Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
● Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you’ll need to carry anything you bring that won’t fit in pouch. Pack light.
Tour starts near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki. 151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to tour departure time to sign waiver and get fitted for helmet.