Waikiki Hoverboarding "Magic" Tour- Ala Moana, West Waikiki & More!
Hilton Lagoon- Ala Moana Beach Park- Magic Island- Kewalo Basin Harbor- Ala Wai Canal- Fort DeRussy Beach
- Adult (Ages 16+)
- Adult Sunset
- 2 Hours
Enjoy a fast and fun hoverboard ride on a 2-hour small-group guided tour of west Waikiki. Experience the future of personal transport and see a beautifully scenic side of Waikiki at the same time! Our glowing self-balancing all-terrain hoverboards seemingly levitate over sand, dirt trails, and sidewalks with a slight shift in the rider’s weight. With a little practice, the hoverboards become an extension of the rider to effortless glide over their surroundings. The hoverboards are the perfect platform as we explore the off the beaten path breathtaking viewpoints of west Waikiki, which are often missed on foot.
With less in-depth coverage of Hawaii’s history and culture and without audio headsets like our signature tours have, we effortlessly take in the scenic highlights of Ala Moana Beach Park, Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor, Magic Island, Ala Wai Canal, Fort DeRussy, and Hilton beachfront boardwalk.
Climb aboard your hoverboard at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes and beachfront food truck. Glide past a popular local surf break Ala Moana bowls, and view some of the islands finest private yachts at Hawaii’s largest boat harbor.
Take in the natural beauty of the 100-acre Ala Moana Beach Park riding past palm tree groves, man-made lagoons, and many different species of massive “exceptional” designated trees. On the developed side of the park, we’ll hover by the largest outdoor shopping center in the world and the many new stunning ultra luxury condo high rises. Keeping an eye open for the mega-yachts that sometimes frequent Kewalo Basin Harbor we cruise along the waterfront with an unforgettable view of Diamond Head. See stand up paddle boarders and swimmers along the 1/2 mile golden sand beach park and beautiful views of Waikiki from Magic Island.
Hover along the wide Ala Wai canal pathway under exceptional weeping fig trees past the back of the convention center. Stop at a statue of the last King of Hawaii, ride through the expertly landscaped tropical Fort DeRussy Beach Park and Army Museum. See large tiki statues of the Hawaiian God of War. Glide along the sandy beachfront boardwalk past the Hale Koa Hotel and much more!
● All-terrain electric hoverboard use and training.
● Expert guide for small group tour.
● Helmet use. Contact us in advance for extra small or large requirements.
● Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc).
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
● Cannot be pregnant.
● Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
● All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
What to bring?
● Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you’ll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
● Sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended.
● Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle).
● Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
● Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you’ll need to carry anything you bring that won’t fit in pouch. Pack light.
Departure Time and Location
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to tour departure time to sign waiver and get fitted for helmet. “Magic” tour starts at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the Gilligan’s Beach Shack food truck and beachfront outrigger canoes. There is plenty of free and $1/hr parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls Parking Lot. 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815