Waikiki Hoverboarding "Island" Tour- Ala Moana & Magic Island!
Hilton Lagoon- Ala Moana Beach Park- Magic Island
- 1 Hour 45 minutes
Step off the sand and onto your very own self-balancing hoverboard with a 1-hour 45-minute small-group guided tour from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon. Experience the future of personal transport and see a beautifully scenic area of Waikiki at the same time! Our glowing self-balancing all-terrain hoverboards seemingly levitate over sand, dirt trails, and sidewalks with a slight shift in the rider’s weight. With a little practice, the hoverboards become an extension of the rider to effortless glide over their surroundings. The hoverboards are the perfect platform as we explore the breathtaking oceanfront viewpoints, which are often missed on foot.
Enjoy a relaxed glide through the naturally scenic highlights of Magic Island, Ala Moana Beach Park and Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. Stop for photos with beautiful backdrops as we get away from the busy streets of Waikiki.
Climb aboard your hoverboard at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes and beachfront food truck. Glide past some of the island’s finest private yachts at Hawaii’s largest boat harbor and see the hotel from the opening of the original Hawaii 5-0. Take in the natural beauty of the 75-acre Ala Moana Beach Park riding past palm tree groves, man-made lagoons, and many different species of massive “exceptional” designated trees.
On the developed side of the park, we’ll hover by the largest outdoor shopping center in the world and the many new stunning ultra-luxury condo highrises. Cruising along the beach boardwalk with unforgettable views of Diamond Head, see stand up paddle boarders and swimmers along the 1/2 mile golden sand beach lagoon.
Take in the beautiful views of Waikiki and Honolulu from Magic Island and see where Gilligan set out on his 3-hour tour! Stop near one of the best south shore surf breaks Ala Moana bowls, where there is a good chance to see surfers pulling into hollow barrels when the waves are good.
● All-terrain electric hoverboard use and training.
● Expert guide for small group tour.
● Helmet use. Contact us in advance for extra small or large requirements.
● Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc).
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Must be at least 16 years old per State law.
● Cannot be pregnant.
● Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
● All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
What to bring?
● Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you’ll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
● Sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended.
● Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle).
● Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
● Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you’ll need to carry anything you bring that won’t fit in pouch. Pack light.
Departure Time and Location
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to tour departure time to sign waiver and get fitted for helmet. Tour starts at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the Gilligan’s Beach Shack food truck and beachfront outrigger canoes. There is plenty of free and $1/hr parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls Parking Lot. 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815