- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 3-11)
- Lap Child (Ages 2 and Under) – FREE!
Time and Duration
Pickup: 7:30AM – 7:50AM
Return: Approximately 12:45PM
Stand at ground zero of the infamous attack and gaze up at a sky once filled with enemy planes. This is the place where history was made. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and personal stories of Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. A moving and memorable tour that vividly brings to life that fateful day America was swept into World War II.
What you need to know
Attire: Dress comfortably but please remember that shirts and shoes required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor.
- Driver reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Stops and sites on the Salute To Pearl Harbor may include:
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Historic Aloha Tower (Drive by Only)
Attention: On rare occasions, the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy the USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor’s center & park monuments.